Friday, December 22, 2006

Let's see how this goes...

So, I've decided to add a blog for my website .:Science Revolution:. . The idea behind making a blog is so I can keep people posted about the progress of my update. As some people might already know, I am updating my site to be completely accessible following the rules set up by the World Wide Web Consortium (a.k.a. W3C ). Because of this, and other distractions (my sons Elliott and Simon, and what I affectionately call World of Warcrack, which, as the name implies, is horrendously addictive.) At the moment on the website, I have updated through my files starting with 'f,' including all of the chemistry pages. Minor adjustments need to be made with some of the page formatting (some of them have an inexplicable gap when viewed in IE, but not in Firefox).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home