Sunday, December 24, 2006

More New Features

So, I've added yet another main feature to my website. It's a discussion forum, and its pretty darn nifty. It's another feature offered by my webhosts, and I'm excited to have it. After all, a core element to science is discussion.

Yesterday was hectic, as I was trying to implement more features offered by my webhost. The have things called content management software, and I thought it would be useful to have. I have on already, its the basis of the wiki I've already added, so I figured maybe there would something else I could use. Turns out they were difficult to set up (impossible, maybe since I never did) but in hindsight, I think they were overkill anyway. Looking over the sites the programs are featured on, they really didn't seem much different than youre basic blog. They also offered templates and layouts to create websites fast, but I already have all of that, so it didn't seem necessary to have them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home