Sunday, December 31, 2006

Keep on Sloggin'

Ok, so I think I've added all of the major new features to the site, so now I can keep on cleaning up the formatting of the pages given the switch to more accessibility. I have completed all pages through the ones starting with 'h,' although I may go through and color code my dictionary pages. I have done a test of what it would look like, and it does look neat. If I do it, though, it'll probably have to wait until after all of the formatting is finished; I think that needs to take priority. The good news for me is that now I have a job, which means I can spend a bit more time on the website, since I don't need to look for work. I really hope this turns out well, as this has been a lot of hard work. I look forward to the day when my site is getting thousands of hits a day rather than hundreds a week, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home